These simple little garden markers will add an extra burst of fun to your garden. If you have little boys (or girls) who like to help you garden, these Jurassic World Dinosaur Markers will definitely be a hit! Simply follow the instructions below with your little garden helper and watch as your garden grows into a Jurassic World forest of delicious greens, herbs, veggies and more!
• Dinosaurs Toys (found at Dollar Tree)
• Permanent Adhesive Vinyl
• Clear Transfer Tape
• Silhouette Cutting Machine
• Rubbing Alcohol
- Clean dinosaurs with rubbing alcohol. Allow to dry. This will help the vinyl adhere better.
- Design your text and size font in the Silhouette Studio software.
- Cut your text on your vinyl using your silhouette cutting machine.
- Weed or separate your text from the excess vinyl.
- Apply your transfer tape to your weeded text and apply pressure. Gently peel away ensuring the vinyl sticks to the transfer tape.
- Apply the vinyl to the area where you cleaned with the rubbing alcohol in step 1. You may need to apply a lot of pressure since the dinosaurs are textured.
- Slowly pull away the transfer tape and use your finger to smooth down the vinyl in any areas needed.
- Allow your vinyl to set at least 72 hours before placing the dinosaurs outside.
- Place the dinosaurs in your garden as a great way to mark your different plants!