Sometimes you just need a simple, yet delicious dish to make for dinner. This Easy to make Pull Apart Pizza Recipe is perfect. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and is sure to be a major hit! Serve it as an appetizer, main dish, make it for your next Super Bowl party or when you just need a quick and easy meal to make!
I am actually not a huge fan of pizza sauce, so this Pull Apart Pizza works perfect for me. I get all of the yummy toppings of a pizza with as little (or no) pizza sauce as I want! Man I love this dish!
- 2 Cans Jumbo Flaky Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pan (bundt pans work best) with cooking spray.
- Cut bread and pepperoni into quarters.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and pour into greased pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden. Make sure the center is fully cooked!
- Optional: Place a platter over pan and flip over. This is not a required step, but will help make your dish look a little prettier. Serve with some fresh basil over top! Yum!
- Serve hot with a side of marinara sauce.