I love Mason Jars! Ok love might be an under statement. I use them for EVERYTHING! Crafts, DIY’s, food storage, decor, organization, flower vases, lanterns and so much more! I am absolutely in love with these new Purple Heritage Vintage jars – they are so beautiful.
Check out my newest Fall Halloween project – using a few of my favorite crafting tools, my new Purple Vintage Heritage Jars, Silhouette Vinyl and Burlap!
- Ball Purple Heritage Collection Pint Jars
- Silhouette Portrait
- Expressions Vinyl in Black
- Chevron Burlap (Oriental Trading Company)
- Flameless Tea Lights (Oriental Trading Company)
- Decorative Flower (optional)
This beautiful purple luminary took only about 5 minutes start to finish to put together and turned out absolutely beautiful! It makes the perfect touch to my Fall decor on my entry way table. It would also make the perfect hostess gift, outside lantern for the front porch or add some flowers and turn it into a lighted flower vase!
- First create the design using your Silhouette program. Go HERE and HERE to download the image used.
- Cut, weed and transfer vinyl onto jar.
- Top jar with the chevron burlap ribbon and pretty flower.
- Place your flameless tea light inside jar.