We love candles in our house. But I get tired of the same old look, boring, bland and well let’s face it unattractive. These adorable little Shabby Chic candles are incredibly easy to make, absolutely beautiful and make the perfect little touch to your rooms decor or make a few to give as a gift! Each candle took me only minutes to make and cost me less than $1 a piece!
- Glade Jar Candle
- Burlap cloth or ribbon
- 2.5″ Crochet Lace Ribbon or Rose Ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue
***Or use this SL crafts 10 Yards Natural Hessian Burlap with Lace Ribbon 2 Inch Wide (White) and cut down on supplies and steps!
- Take your burlap ribbon or cloth and measure it around your candle. You will want to measure both the height and the circumference.
- Cut the burlap to the desired size and using the hot glue gun carefully glue the burlap to the jar.
***You will not need much glue the hot glue binds really well to the burlap…just use a thin line from along the seam were the burlap comes together.
- Using a pretty lace (I used a lace with flowers that popped off) wrap it around the burlap approximately on the center of the jar. Secure with hot glue.
- Viola…your done. Simple, cute and chic!