Beware…if you continue to read this recipe you WILL want to make, eat and indulge in this delicious Pumpkin Snack Cake! Ok seriously all jokes aside – this Pumpkin Snack Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is probably one of my most favorite desserts ever! It is incredibly moist, and tastes the the perfect blend of Fall in your mouth. Combine this tasty snack with an Eggnog Chai Latte and HEAVENLY!!!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 15 ounce can pumpkin
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Using a stand mixer (or a bowl and hand mixer will work as well) mix lightly beaten eggs, oil, sugar and pumpkin. Mix on low speed until ingredients are combined well.
- Add the dry ingredients and continue to mix on low speed until soft and smooth.
- Pour mixture into pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove cake from baking dish and allow to cool completely.
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix on low speed until soft and creamy. Spread over cooled cake and lightly dust with cinnamon.
Recipe inspired by Kitchen Meets Girl